stories from the skate capital

keskiviikko 24. helmikuuta 2010

Today...

I woke up 7.15 am, took a shower, went out for a walk with Stella and then off to work. Sun is shining, it`s warm, should have no worries...but still yo estreso. I dunno why. Maybe because i haven`t done yoga for more than a week due to my bad flu, maybe `cause i ate too much chocolate yesterday, maybe `cause I was sooo clueless yesterday in school (ok, i had theee worst hangover).....

No, I`m pretty sure it is because i spent 40 euros monday, just one day, que paso? Manolo, thats what. I NEVER SPENT THAT MUCH MONEY ANYMORE! `cause guys, i don`t need to :). It`s just so cheap here. Ok, i`m not stressed anymore. HA!

...and another HA! in ya face: COOLNESSS

1 kommentti:

FRIENDS

Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
A full-time Yogi from Helsinki, Finland. I teach both Yoga (Hot Yoga & Hatha/vinyasa yoga) and Pilates. Other interests MUSIC, singing, travelling.