stories from the skate capital

lauantai 12. joulukuuta 2009

busybusyBUSY



Well HELLO, again.

I started working in this swedish company last week and i really love it. Monday to friday 9-16 and then yoga. This city didn`t swallow me whole after all.....sooo, it`s been busy. I had a great day yesterday, nice. Got to see some old friends, and new ones, at this Fluff party. Then I went to my work`s Christmas dinner and then to Manolos. Nice night, though two of my friends got robbed. That sucks. And happens here a lot. Oh, and we`re gonna start playing basketball with Meri..hah. Looking forward to that..shootin` some hoops in the sun. It`s getting colder though, like 15 now...but in the sun-->20, so no complaints here. Never. No more.

Stella is doing soooo good. She loves it here. I`m beginning to go walks with her without the leash, how`bout that? :o)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

FRIENDS

Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
A full-time Yogi from Helsinki, Finland. I teach both Yoga (Hot Yoga & Hatha/vinyasa yoga) and Pilates. Other interests MUSIC, singing, travelling.